Saturday, November 12th, 2016
We're still looking for:
Raggedy Anns and Andies
(Elementary and Middle School Boys and Girls)
We require that one parent or guardian be present at each childrens' rehearsal.
Attendance is mandatory for all rehearsals and performances.
to get the most up-to-date information on dates, times, and locations of auditions for all our upcoming shows!
Thank you for your interest!
Part Time Customer Service Representative(s) in the Box Office
Hours: weekends, and some afternoons/evenings as needed.
· Candidates will be trained to operate a computerized ticketing system
· Fill ticket orders over the phone and in person
· Process cash and credit card transactions
· Prepare daily activity and deposit reports
· Answer customer theatre related questions
· Experience with box office a plus, but not required
· Must have reliable transportation
How To Apply:
Contact Glen Michell
Box Office Manager
Reagle Music Theatre
Seasonal, Part Time
Reagle Music Theatre annually welcomes back many returning artists, both onstage and off, but the following areas may have openings starting Summer 2015:
* Carpenters * Scenic Artists(Painters and Set Dressers) * Prop Assistants
* Wardrobe Assistants(Stitchers, Dressers, Wigs) * Show Running Crew
Salaries are on an Hourly Rate and based on experience.
Submit application and resumé to Robert J. Eagle, Executive Producer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Reagle Music Theatre's intern program is a unique way to connect interested high school and college students to the professional theatre world. A training ground is provided for our interns to work hand-in-hand with our professional staff in all aspects of theatrical production: set construction and painting, props, costumes, sound, lights, and performance. Reagle is known for their high quality production values, using Broadway Directors, Choreographers, Sets, and Costumes when possible. Interns get hands on experience in getting a Broadway size show up and running.