We are not auditioning at this time. Thank you for your interest!
Sign up for our Auditions email list to get the most up-to-date information on dates, times, and locations of auditions for all our upcoming shows!
Thank you for your interest!
For Ages 8-15
Visit our Education Page for more details about our 2014 programs.
Part Time, Year Round
Reagle Music Theatre is looking for a passionate Group Sales Manager. This is a part time position that facilitates all aspects of the group sales process, working closely with Box Office staff and developing relationships with potential and existing group leaders. This position is responsible for administering both targeted outreach for specific RMT productions, and maintaining a friendly relationship with groups with the goal of multiple return sales.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Making phone calls and composing emails pertaining to group sales inquiries for present and
• Research and develop targeted lists for outreach and group sales opportunities, and facilitate
communication with outside organizations.
• Maintain and process group sales orders
• Coordinate with Box Office Manager in placing and maintaining group ticket orders
A positive, outgoing, and energetic attitude
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Enthusiasm for building and developing relationships with new and targeted audiences
- Moderate computer skills with understanding of Microsoft Office Suite(Word and Excel)
- Experience with ticketing systems and knowledge of ProVenue software a plus.
This is a part time position with pay based on experience. Please email cover letter and resumé with references to Robert J. Eagle, Executive Producer, at email@example.com.
Reagle Music Theatre annually welcomes back many returning artists, both onstage and off, but the following areas may have openings in 2014-15:
Carpenters, Scenic Artists(Painters and Set Dressers), Prop Assistants, Wardrobe Assistants(Stitchers, Hair/Wigs and Dressers), and Show Running Crew.
Salaries are on an Hourly Rate and based on experience.
Submit application and resumé to Robert J. Eagle, Executive Producer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Reagle Music Theatre's intern program is a unique way to connect interested high school and college students to the professional theatre world. A training ground is provided for our interns to work hand in hand with our professional staff in all aspects of theatrical production: set construction and painting, props, costumes, sound, lights, and performance. Reagle is known for their high quality production values, using Broadway Directors, Choreographers, Sets, and Costumes when possible. Interns get hands on experience in getting a Broadway size show up and running.