Auditions for Summer 2016 will be taking place in March. Exact dates will be announced soon.
2016 Summer Season
Thoroughly Modern Millie
Crazy for You
to get the most up-to-date information on dates, times, and locations of auditions for all our upcoming shows!
Thank you for your interest!
Administrative Assistant to the Executive Producer
This full time, year round position will provide administrative support to the Executive Producer of Reagle Music Theatre of Greater Boston, Inc.; a year-round, semi-professional, non-profit theatre that produces 14 productions and events annually on average. The ideal candidate will be polished, professional and have the ability to anticipate needs and work well independently, as well as collaboratively, in a fast-paced environment.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide general administrative support to the Executive Producer in day to day operations.
* Collaborate with Graphic Designer to create enticing, profitable mailings and advertisements.
* Coordinate all Auditions and Callbacks needed throughout the year.
* Generate lucrative and relatable email blasts using Constant Contact.
* Maintain RMT’s contact database and other mailing lists.
* Prepare and send in-house corporate mailings as needed.
* Assist with projects that require analysis, organization and research.
* Prepare contracts and performer agreements as needed.
* Organize and coordinate travel and housing arrangements for visiting performers and staff as needed.
* Edit the Website to promote the shows on sale. (Experience with Adobe Contribute or Muse a plus.)
* Maintain an up-to-date, enticing Social Media presence on both our Facebook and Twitter pages.
* Assist Box Office Manager and Group Sales with ticket orders both in person and over the phone
(ProVenue experience a plus.)
* Special projects as assigned.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Knowledge and admiration of the performing arts, specifically musical theatre.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as Gmail.
* Exceptional organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
* Must have outstanding attention to detail, accuracy and sense of urgency.
* Must be proactive and have admirable sense of follow-through.
Please submit cover letter and resume to Robert Eagle, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part Time Customer Service Representative(s) in the Box Office
Hours: weekends, and some afternoons/evenings as needed.
· Candidates will be trained to operate a computerized ticketing system
· Fill ticket orders over the phone and in person
· Process cash and credit card transactions
· Prepare daily activity and deposit reports
· Answer customer theatre related questions
· Experience with box office a plus, but not required
· Must have reliable transportation
How To Apply:
Contact Glen Michell
Box Office Manager
Reagle Music Theatre
Seasonal, Part Time
Reagle Music Theatre annually welcomes back many returning artists, both onstage and off, but the following areas may have openings starting Summer 2015:
* Carpenters * Scenic Artists(Painters and Set Dressers) * Prop Assistants
* Wardrobe Assistants(Stitchers, Dressers, Wigs) * Show Running Crew
Salaries are on an Hourly Rate and based on experience.
Submit application and resumé to Robert J. Eagle, Executive Producer, at email@example.com.
The Reagle Music Theatre's intern program is a unique way to connect interested high school and college students to the professional theatre world. A training ground is provided for our interns to work hand-in-hand with our professional staff in all aspects of theatrical production: set construction and painting, props, costumes, sound, lights, and performance. Reagle is known for their high quality production values, using Broadway Directors, Choreographers, Sets, and Costumes when possible. Interns get hands on experience in getting a Broadway size show up and running.