Box Office Associates
Part-time hourly Box Office staff positions for Summer 2018. Typical hours are weekends, and some afternoons/evenings as needed.
- Candidates will be trained to operate a computerized ticketing system
- Fill ticket orders over the phone and in person
- Process cash and credit card transactions
- Prepare daily activity and deposit reports
- Answer customer service-related questions about Reagle Music Theatre
- Other administrative tasks, as assigned
- Experience working in a box office a plus, but not required
- Must have reliable transportation
Reagle Music Theatre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to apply: Email resume and cover letter to Glen Michell, Box Office Manager (email@example.com, 781-891-5600).
BACKSTAGE PRODUCTION STAFF
Seasonal, part-time positions may be available in the following areas for Summer 2018:
- Stage Carpenters
- Scenic Artists (Painters and Set Dressers)
- Props Department
- Wardrobe Assistants (Stitchers, Dressers)
- Wig, Hair, and Makeup Assistants
- Stage Hands
- Lighting and Sound Operators
Salaries are on an hourly rate, based on experience. Applicants must have reliable transportation and local housing. Reagle Music Theatre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to apply: Email resume, cover letter, availability, and preferred department(s) to Robert J. Eagle, Producing Artistic Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Summer Intern Program
Reagle Music Theatre's intern program is a unique way to connect interested high school and college students to the professional theatre world. A training ground is provided for our interns to work hand-in-hand with our professional staff in various aspects of theatrical production: set construction and painting, props, costumes, sound, lights, theatre management, and performance. At Reagle, you'll spend your summer doing what you love, building your resume, and creating lasting memories!
Wages negotiable, based on experience. Applicants must have reliable transportation and local housing. Reagle Music Theatre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to apply: Please email resume, cover letter, availability, and preferred department(s) to Christian Krenek (email@example.com).
THERE ARE NO AUDITIONS SCHEDULED AT THIS TIME.
Please check back here for more information about future productions. No phone calls, please.